- Argentine Antipasto (Centre)
Cold cuts, liver pate, olives, aubergines pickles
- San Telmo Salad (Litoral)
Bed of green, bocconcinos, tomatoes, toasted seeds
, and olives).
- Fried Creole “Empanadas”
Cut by knife
Beef and chicken.
- Soup of the day
- “Humita Norteña” (North West)
Mild Corn, onions, red pepper, basil, dry tomatoes,
garlic, olive oil.
- Breaded Mozzarella Sticks (Centre)
With tomato sauce
- Cheese Soufflé
With green leaves and toasted seeds.
Pastas and Risotto Rice
- Sorrentinos with ham and Mozarrella
With tomatoe and cream sauce
- Homemade Tagliatellis from Cuyo (West)
Sauted on olive oil, arugula, mushrooms, olives, dry tomatoes, walnuts and parmesan cheese.
- Vegetable Risotto with Carnaroli rice, Parmesan cheese, zaffran and crispy vegetables
- Fish of the day with roasted lemons and crispy vegetables
- Stuffed chicken breast
with saffron sauce and sweet potatoes and rice
- Grilled chicken breast with pumpkin pureé
- Traditional “Bife de Chorizo” (Centre)
Served with potatoes and creole sauce.
- Tipical Potatoe Pie (Noa)
Potatoe, beef, mushrooms,onions, red pepper, with cream and parmesan.
Lamb & Pork
- Patagonian Lam and mushrooms stew (Patagonia)
With tomatoes, carrots, onions, aubergines and potatoes.
- Grilled Pork flank (Cuyo)
With broccoli snacks and mashed potatoes
- Creme Caramel (Centre)
- Catalan Cream (Centre )
Typical Spanish custard
- Traditional “Vigilante” ( Cuyo )
Quince and sweet potatoe jelly with creamy cheese.
- Fruits Salad ( Centre – Mesopotamia)
Peaches, pinnaple, apple, orange, pears, banana
- Floating Island (Centre)
(made with egg white and served with caramel sauce)
- Homemade Tiramisu
- Ice Cream
(cream, vainilla, chocolate, strawberry, lemon, dulce de leche)